Salento AVR 2021 will be an online conference
Due to restrictions and uncertainty about the COVID-19 global pandemic, Salento AVR 2021 will be a livestream and online event. Microsoft Teams is the platform for the event.
Please, read the following rules before registering:
- in order to submit a paper and attend the conference Salento AVR 2021, a new registration is required (those done for previous editions are not valid);
- each paper must be accompanied by at least one regular registration (“early registration”) and payment to guarantee publication in the proceedings;
- authors of multiple papers must pay a reduced registration fee (€ 100) for each additional paper;
- at least one author of each paper must register and pay the regular registration by the early registration deadline;
- student registration does not qualify for publication in the proceedings and it is available only for student non-authors or student authors assuming that a full registration has been paid by another author for the same paper;
- for papers with multiple authors, each author must register separately and pay the applicable registration fee if he/she plans to attend the conference;
- for papers over the page length limit, up to 2 extra pages can be purchased at € 50 per page;
- cancellation of registration requires a 50% cancellation fee and must be requested in writing by July 15, 2021;
- authors/presenters are not entitled to a refund;
- the regular registration is also reserved for not authors interested in the conference topics.
Participant registration (online event)
|Regular||€ 200||€ 220|
|Student (*)||€ 120
(*) Students must submit a scanned copy of an official letter (in English) from the University/School they attend, duly signed and stamped, indicating the current student status.
Regular and Student registration includes:
- participation in all technical sessions and keynote speeches;
- conference proceedings.
The payment of the conference participation fee can be carried out:
- by bank transfer
- by credit card
For both payment modalities is mandatory to carry out the conference registration.
Bank transfer details:
Beneficiary: Augmented and Virtual Reality for Medicine srl
Bank name: Banca Nazionale del Lavoro (BNL)
IBAN: IT 13 V 01005 79650 0000 0000 4381
Reason: Salento AVR 2021 + name of person attending the conference
To receive the invoice for the conference registration fee, please download here the application form and return it completed.