REGISTRATION FEE FOR VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
To receive the invoice for the conference registration fee,
please download here the application form and return it completed.
Please, read the following rules before registering:
- each paper must be accompanied by at least one regular registration (“early registration”) and payment to guarantee publication in the proceedings;
- authors of multiple papers must pay a reduced registration fee (€ 100) for each additional paper;
- at least one author of each paper must register and pay the regular registration by the early registration deadline;
- student registration does not qualify for publication in the proceedings and it is available only for student non-authors or student authors assuming that a full registration has been paid by another author for the same paper;
- for papers with multiple authors, each author must register separately and pay the applicable registration fee if he/she plans to attend the conference;
- for papers over the page length limit, up to 2 extra pages can be purchased at € 50 per page;
- cancellation of registration requires a 50% cancellation fee and must be requested in writing by June 30, 2020;
- authors/presenters are not entitled to a refund;
- the regular registration is also reserved to not authors interested in the conference topics.
Participant (regular and student) registration
|Student (*)||€ 200|
(*) Students must submit a scanned copy of an official letter (in English) from the University/School they attend, duly signed and stamped, indicating the current student status.
Regular and Student registration includes:
- participation in all technical sessions and keynote speeches;
- conference proceedings.
The payment of the conference participation fee can be carried out:
- by bank transfer
- by credit card
For both payment modalities is mandatory to carry out the conference registration.
Bank transfer details will be available soon.
Please send copy of the payment receipt by email to email@example.com
To receive the invoice for the conference registration fee, please download here the application form and return it completed.
For further information, please contact chairs firstname.lastname@example.org