To receive the invoice for the conference registration fee,
please download here the application form and return it completed.
Please, read the following rules before registering:
- each paper must be accompanied by at least one regular registration (“early registration”) and payment to guarantee publication in the proceedings;
- authors of multiple papers must pay a reduced registration fee (€ 250) for each additional paper;
- at least one author of each paper must register and pay the regular registration by the early registration deadline;
- student registration does not qualify for publication in the proceedings and it is available only for student non-authors or student authors assuming that a full registration has been paid by another author for the same paper;
- for papers with multiple authors, each author must register separately and pay the applicable registration fee if he/she plans to attend the conference;
- after May 31, 2020 the on-site registration will be available during the conference (only cash);
- for papers over the page length limit, up to 2 extra pages can be purchased at € 50 per page;
- student registration fee doesn’t include the gala dinner;
- students and each accompanying person can enjoy the gala dinner with an additional cost of € 60,00;
- cancellation of registration requires a 50% cancellation fee and must be requested in writing by May 15, 2020;
- authors/presenters are not entitled to a refund;
- the regular registration is also reserved to not authors interested in the conference topics.
Participant (regular and student) registration
(before March 31,2020)
(before May 31,2020)
||€ 700||€ 700|
|Student (*)||€ 450||€ 500||€ 500|
(*) Students must submit a scanned copy of an official letter (in English) from the University/School they attend, duly signed and stamped, indicating the current student status.
Regular and Student registration includes:
- participation in all technical sessions and keynote speeches;
- conference proceedings;
- lunches during the conference days;
- gala dinner (only for regular registration);
- refreshment breaks between sessions;
- social activities;
- conference bag and gadgets.
Daily (regular and student) registration
(before May 31, 2020)
||€ 200||€ 200|
Salento AVR 2020 provides the opportunity of presenting innovative devices and applications in a session dedicated to selected companies. Each company is going to give a short product presentation.
The participation in this session is totally free for one person. For any additional person of the same company the price is € 150.
The company session is scheduled for the afternoon of June 10, 2020 (date to be confirmed); on this afternoon there will be no parallel session.
If necessary, we can provide a desk in order to allow exhibitors to have a demo of their products/services.
The payment of the conference participation fee can be carried out:
- by bank transfer
- by credit card
For both payment modalities is mandatory to carry out the conference registration.
Bank transfer details will be available soon.
Please send copy of the payment receipt by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive the invoice for the conference registration fee, please download here the application form and return it completed.
For further information, please contact chairs email@example.com