Presentation of the EuroVR Association
Thursday 16th June, 2016
12,45 – 13,15
The European Association for Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality (EuroVR) is an international non-profit Association designed to bring together all those interested in VR/AR technologies and to pursue the development and further deployment of such technologies.
The Association shall work towards:
- promoting Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality in Europe and beyond;
- planning future research in Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality;
- facilitating Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality implementation in future workspaces;
- promoting the European scientific community interested in Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality by organizing national events and conferences; continuously keeping track of market needs and market trends in the field of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality;
- generating opportunities for technology transfer;
- enabling European Union or National funded research projects and industrial research projects on Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality with the greater vision of turning Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality technologies into a pole of European expertise and innovation.
For further information see the website www.eurovr-association.org.
Marco Sacco, President of the EuroVR Association, and Patrick Bourdot, Vice-President in charge of “academics and conference issues”, will present the association and the activities planned in the next future.